Monday, May 2, 2016

Video Projection

Another form of installation art, video projection art has also been something of interest for me lately. Video projection involves putting a video onto a surface that enhances the piece to make a scene. I haven't actually seen this done in real life but I have seen videos of it before and needless to say I think it's pretty amazing to watch. My favorite forms of projection have to be those that are on large scale objects like buildings that can provide a very surreal experience.

I have included below a link to one of my favorite video projections of all time. I the video, a projector is able to take full advantage of the building in front of it, making it transform and shift in a large variety of ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=699NBQp6Jfg

No comments:

Post a Comment